Or day t-minus 16 and counting. That's how Kristen is looking at it. She is counting down the days. I on the other hand have the urge to start packing everything up and live out of boxes. We've enjoyed what we could of Houston but we aren't going to let the door hit us in the behind as we leave! Kristen would love to come back sometime when she could really enjoy it.
She had an appointment this a.m. for her regular antibiotic. She gets this one every 3 weeks. She had a nice little nap during it. They give her benadryl as a pre-med and she is out like a light. Afterwards, we grabbed some lunch and then I finally took Kristen to the super-sized Forever 21 downtown. Driving in downtown Houston is always interesting with all the one way streets. We always seem to have to go around the block so we can get where we need to be. Kristen enjoyed looking around. The store was virtually empty since school finally started here in Houston. She got hot as we headed to the car and her poor little cue ball head was covered in perspiration. (She's going to be mad that I shared that!)
As we look forward, please pray that Kristen continues to stay well. Also please pray that God would prepare us to come back together as a family.
(I was terribly distracted trying to write this today. Kristen is watching America's Funniest Home Videos. We watch it almost everyday and just laugh. Isn't laughter the best medicine!)