I'm convinced that Kristen thinks I'm beginning to sound like a broken record. "Don't scratch!" "Stop itching!" or "Ehhhht", to which she responds, "I'm not the cat." One of her eyes was swollen up again today. Argh! But on the bright side, today was a day off. We got to sleep in a little which we both love. I hooked up Kristen's IV and went off to replenish supplies at Super Target. She's got a strange hankering for corn. Not corn on the cob, but just corn, with butter of course. So I picked some up for her along with some more Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips. She asked me when I got back if I picked up more of those 'devil chips'. It was imperative that I pick up more grapes to feed my frozen grape addiction. I also picked up Breyers Frozen Lime bars. Yum! I neglected to pick up the mail yesterday. So, today I got Kristen to walk over to the office with me. We were SO excited to find 10 cards there! We've been smiling ever since. We appreciate the laughs and encouragement. You make our day!
Blessings to you all and continue the prayers for a) mystery rash, b) enough fluid intake, and c) Ultimate freedom from Leukemia!