Monday, May 3, 2010
Autographs will be available...
We had an awesome opportunity over the weekend to speak up for stem cell and cord blood donation as well as donating blood and blood products. On a whim after watching coverage of the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure, I emailed a local tv station and suggested they cover these type of life saving donations. Naively, I assumed they would cover the topic, but not that they would film us! We definitely stepped outside our comfort zone! I feel good about the coverage and feel it was true to my desire to promote www.bethematch.org. As soon as I can I will link the coverage to this website. In the mean time, spread the word. Sign up to be a donor! If you don't meet the donor requirements, tell your friends that are able. You might just change a life, by giving life!