Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back at the Apartment

We were able to spring Kristen from the hospital today. I think the doctor considered keeping her because now her Bilirubin is elevated. We are discontinuing one of her meds to see if this helps. She has seemed depressed today but she assures me it is just sheer exhaustion. I hope that a quiet environment and some rest will help her. I was pleased to see that she has more of an appetite today. My treatment plan for her is rest, food, fluids and exercise. We are still hoping to be able to head back to Fayetteville for Easter. Hopefully with the news that she is in remission. She has labs scheduled for almost everyday this week. Her bone marrow biopsy is Thursday and she sees Dr. Kadia on Friday.

Give thanks that Kristen is out of the hospital and continue to pray for remission.