Friday, October 2, 2009

Autumn and Guilty Pleasures

With the leaves on the trees starting to turn and a cool breeze in the air, I guess I'll have to acknowledge that Fall is here. After all, it is the beginning of October. I love it when the trees start to change their colors. There are a couple of streets where I have special trees. No I'm not crazy. These are trees that are big, bold, and majestic and proclaim the changing of the seasons. They seem to be some of the first trees to turn. They display these vivid oranges and reds. I love the way they stand proud against the background of fading greens. I hear them shout look at me in all my finery. They are so beautiful that I forget to mourn the passing of summer and find myself embracing Autumn.

Guilty pleasures. One of my biggest guilty pleasures is laying around on the weekends watching college football. I always feel better if it is a nasty day outside. Another guilty pleasure I have recently acquired is watching the new tv show Glee. It is so cheesy that I love it.