Quiet weekend so far. Devin was able to come to visit earlier than he planned. We were so excited. Kristen and I goofed around for a while before I needed to go pick him up at the airport. I go to the airport by myself because Kristen doesn't want to have to wear her mask. Too many germs and it is always so crowded. It's been almost 3 weeks since we've been together. After the initial excitement of being reunited, we quickly fall into old patterns. Mr. "If it were me" starts trying to "fix" us. Got to love it. This morning I got a kick out of the interaction between Kristen and Devin. He was insistent in showing us something on my iPhone. Kristen reacted the same way I do. If we aren't in the mood to "learn" we get very stubborn. Can't teach someone something when they aren't in a teachable mood! Actually my motto is why learn it if he will do it for me. Uh oh, I think I just gave away my secret! Ha Ha!
Today, we plan on going shopping for Steven's birthday. Devin was going to take care of that over the weekend but since he arrived here early we will run out today. Steven's going to be 16! My baby is growing up so fast. Okay, my baby is bigger than I am. When did that happen? Devin brought back a few of the things that Kristen and I picked up for him. Pants were too big and he rejected a few of the shirts. We were kind of expecting that.
Have a great weekend! Tomorrow I hand off to Devin and get almost a week off. I get to go back to F'ville and visit my Steven and my Kitty cats! And sleep in my own bed! And cook in my own kitchen with all my gadgets. And...