Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day -5

Today was another good day. Kristen is still feeling good and in good spirits. I spent the majority of the day with her. (She sent me away around 6 p.m.) We just hang out, go for walks around the hospital, joke around, read, and watch movies. She has more freedom than we expected right now, she just has to wear a mask and gloves to leave her room. I leave with requests from her for the next day. Bring this, pick up that, and such. I really enjoy walking around on the weekends. The building is really quiet and empty. Very peaceful. I attended the little worship service in the chapel. It was okay. I'm sure it is difficult to put together an interdenominational service. I was just disappointed that it only lasted for 15 minutes. No music and a very short message. So Tony, Steve, and Clefton I'll have to check for your past sermons online! Kristen has 2 more days of chemo. On day -3 she will start her immunosuppressant medicine. Keep praying that all goes smoothly!