Monday, June 15, 2009

Day -4

Kristen slept most of today. She didn't sleep well throughout the night so she did not want to get up. Then when she did wake up she was nauseous. They gave her something for it and she slept some more! I finally got her to eat something this evening before I left. We had a visit from the physical therapy nurse and the psychologist. Kristen gets to choose an activity so that she can do to get her out of bed once in a while. I think she will go for the stationary bike. They have a Wii also, but we brought ours with us so we will probably just bring that one up. The visit with the Psychologist was funny. Kristen and I are both 'silence fillers' we either giggle or prattle on because we feel 'analyzed' during these silences. We end up feeling like a couple of kooks! (Ok, no comments here!) It was actually good to visit with her and go over some of our strategies to not drive each other crazy. Since Kristen slept so much I walked the sky walk. 30 minutes in the morning, dodging people and 10 in the afternoon with a side trip to the gift shop to browse, the library, and the cashier to buy a 5 day parking pass. I wanted a 30 day pass but they aren't offering them while they are changing out the parking entrances.