Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Day 84
Kristen and I are worrying ourselves sick. We both are SO excited about heading home that we are afraid that something will happen to keep us here. After her 'off' day yesterday she is as weak as a kitten today. I feel like a shrew as I constantly nag her to drink and eat. (Neither of which she is doing very well.) She's still complaining of back pain and stomach issues. Please pray for these to go away. Also pray for Kristen and I to stay calm. You know how it is when you want something so bad that you get yourself all worked up about it. We will meet Barbara to say see you later. It's never goodbye among friends. She needs us to get out of her hair as she completes her last year of law school. I'm so proud of her! Our final appointment is tomorrow at 2 p.m. and then we load the last of our things and head as far as Dallas to see Marley, Nuggets and Daisy. Oh, and we are excited to see their people, Susan and Ray! Friday we finally hit Fayetteville. Pray for it all to go as planned!