Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 57 & 58

Sorry for not blogging yesterday, Kristen and I went to pick up Devin and Steven at the airport and didn't get back to the apartment until late. We started the day at the ATC with Kristen's magnesium drip. We should be coming close to stopping those. Last summer we were done by day 60 or so with the IV drips. But who knows. We know better than to try and second guess what will happen. Kristen and I are very excited to have Devin and Steven here. Instead of trading out, Devin and I thought that it would be just as revitalizing (for me) to have them here. Sometimes it is harder for me to move in and out of "normal" life than it is to just stay here. We don't have any set plans with the guys. We'll just go with the flow. We are grateful to Russ and Keith for arranging to fly the guys down here and pick them up again on Sunday. This gift from them is priceless.

Unless I get inspired, I probably won't blog again until Sunday night after the guys leave.

Please continue to pray for Kristen's healing. Praise the fact that we get this time with Devin and Steven. Praise the fact that we are closer to the end of our journey than the beginning! (Almost at day 60!)

We are blessed with all your cards and prayers. You keep us encouraged and have made mail time the highlight of our day!