Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 53 & 54

We didn't do anything worth mentioning yesterday so I thought I'd wait to blog until today. We had our normal lab and ATC appointment today. I received Kristen's labs from the nurse as usual. As I read over them I had a wave of relief go through me. Usually there has been some part of her blood that would take a dip. Today her white & red blood count was normal, her hemoglobin was normal, and her platelets were in the normal range! Hallelujah! Later when her medical team came in they told us we were moving to a Monday, Thursday schedule. This is fantastic. Now we start to get itchy about going home to AR. Kristen's rash has improved drastically. Figures since she has the dermatologist appointment on Wednesday. Isn't that the way it always works? She will occasionally have a welt show up but not all over her body. Today Kristen started to look into online classes through the U of A. She should be able to enroll in a couple of the classes she was forced to drop this winter.

Please continue your prayers for healing. Give praise for the relief she has experienced from the rash. Give praise also that we are progressing to a twice a week schedule.