Please continue to give praise to God for Kristen's progress. Pray that it continues and she is completely healed.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Day 42
By 9:30 this morning Kristen was done with her magnesium IV. That's because I started it for her at 7 a.m. That way she slept through most of it. We visited The Galleria this afternoon. After strolling through the second floor we stopped and had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. This way Kristen was able to get a break from all the walking. We hit the next floor and went through it a lot faster. Our wallets were too cheap for most of the stores on this floor. In fact we came home with most of the money still in our wallets. Devin and I gave Kristen money to spend for her birthday. It's funny how she gets much pickier when it's her dime. I've attached a picture of the three of us at lunch. I also have some pictures of Kristen and Anne from yesterday at the clinic. My family got me a great new camera for my birthday. I am trying to use it a lot. I do need to get a case so I'm more likely to take it along.
Please continue to give praise to God for Kristen's progress. Pray that it continues and she is completely healed.


Please continue to give praise to God for Kristen's progress. Pray that it continues and she is completely healed.