Kristen comes back home today from her vacation/postponed spring break/escape from mom and dad/I am a big girl vacation. I will breath a sign of relief when she actually walks through the door.
Then tomorrow Devin and I are off to Mexico.
Pray that Kristen received the break she needed and a chance to feel like a normal person. Pray that Devin and I get the break that we so desperately. A few days to forget that our child battled cancer and won! She won't really be considered cancer free for a couple of years, but I have faith and am proclaiming VICTORY! Pray that she and Steven have an uneventful break from Mom and Dad!
Also, I have mentioned a prayer request for Truman who recently had an amputation. He is improving slowly. Continue to lift him up as well as, Sam, Sam, Connor, and the family of Sammy. All of these children are devastated by the the disease Osteosarcoma. Sammy lost her battle. Give thanks for the blessings of healthy children and lift up these families.
I also request prayers for Kim, a friend who is on a mission trip. She is on my heart today. Pray for safety and the successful sharing of The Word.