Monday, August 31, 2009

Day +73

Kristen and I are stir crazy to come home. I honestly think these days at the end are the hardest. In the beginning, you are so busy taking it all in. Learning details of the illness and the subsequent treatment. Now is just the waiting.

I'm excited to see that Tommy Van Zandt should be coming home around the same time Kristen should. I can imagine how excited they will be to be together under one roof. Many, many people are sending up prayers for them. I have faithfully followed their blog like many of you have followed mine. In fact, I know many of my friends and family have lifted up not only Kristen but the Van Zandts as well. Tommy has been and continues to be an inspiration to us all.

Having access to the internet can be good. It's another way that we can use to come together to support one another. To share each other's burdens and rejoice in praises.