Friday, July 17, 2009

Day +28

Infusion at home today. We got up and hit Nordstrom's by 8:30. They opened at 8 a.m. for their anniversary sale. I'm afraid that Kristen and I did not find anything that we couldn't live without. But, we did find some shoes for the guys. Even though we were only in the store for 30 or 40 minutes, it was enough for Kristen. She doesn't have a lot of stamina. We purposely visited only the shoe dept. since they have chairs where she could sit down and take a break. The rest of the day was quiet. We watched Bride Wars in the afternoon and I cooked some flank steak I had been marinating. Kristen felt bad because it didn't taste good to her, so I ended up having to make her something else. I've got an idea for tomorrow that I hope she likes. She's still working on the fluid intake. I've got her to a little over a liter today. I'm hoping to get her to 1.5 by bedtime.