I am glad to report that Kristen has made it past this hurdle. Her throat was much better and she did not need any extra pain medicine. She ate well. Ok, well for someone who hadn't been eating enough to keep a bird alive! Her white counts really responded to the neupogen with a huge jump to over 5. Her platelets were low so she got some of those during the afternoon. We both took a wee little nap during those. She got her exercise in and stayed up until at least 8 p.m. That's late for her. I can't wait to have her home with me, the apartment is empty in the evenings without her. We've spent the weekend watching the Deadliest Catch marathon. I can now add that to all the CSI, The First 48, and Mystery Diagnosis that we've watched. I think I will probably hear the voice of the Dirty Jobs show in my sleep since he narrates the Deadliest Catch!
Thank you for all your prayers. I've been reading from Oswald Chambers, My Utmost for His Highest. Today's verse struck a cord with me. "Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass" (Psalm 37:5). It tells us not to plan without God. I know He has been working on laying so many "coincidence's" in our path to help us through. Now we trust Him to bring it to pass.