Saturday, May 30, 2009

Getting Ready to Head South

So we are trying to get ready to head South. We will drive down on Wednesday, June 3rd. On Thursday, Kristen has a list of appointments that take us from 7:30 a.m. to mid-late afternoon! Friday looks about the same. We get the weekend off and then start all over again on Monday. I've started making lists of what we need to take. Kristen on the other hand is trying to burn the candle at both ends. I guess she figures that she'll have plenty of time to rest when we are in Texas. We are still working on getting an apartment. Then we can get the stuff we've left scattered around Houston. With all the things to organize to move, we haven't thought a lot about why we are going to MD Anderson. Kristen has asked on her facebook for recipes that you think she might like. Her dining out days are going to be over for a while after the 12th. I figure that at first her appetite and taste buds will be off. After that, I'm going to have to pull out my culinary expertise (ha ha) to keep her happy. So send me recipes!